Sides That Go
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Onion Roasted Potatoes
Baked Beans Recipe
Glazed Pearl Onions
This is a delicious turkey meatloaf recipe which provides a healthy alternative to meatloaf made with ground beef. Turkey meatloaf has a lighter flavor, allowing the other flavors like garlic and onion to come through. For a great homecooked meal, this turkey meatloaf recipe fits the bill!
1 cup grated zucchini
2 teaspoons salt
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
3 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups finely chopped onions
1/2 teaspoon thyme
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 1/2 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 pounds ground turkey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a strainer placed over a medium bowl, combine zucchini and 1 teaspoon salt. Let stand for 30 minutes, then press as much liquid from the zucchini as possible.
3. In a mixing bowl, stir zucchini, onions, eggs, worchestershire sauce, 1/4 cup of the ketchup, mustard, 1 tsp. salt, garlic, thyme, pepper and oregano.
4. Add the bread crumbs and ground turkey, mix well.
5. Place mixture into loaf pan, packing firmly. Brush remaining ketchup on top.
6. Bake turkey meatloaf for 1 hour, the cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Easy RecipesMain Page