Maple Fudge Recipes
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) evaporated milk
2 Tbsps. butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ Toll House Premier White Morsels
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
48 walnut halves or pieces
1. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan. On top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
6. Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil.
7. Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.