1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) evaporated milk
2 Tbsps. butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ Toll House Premier White Morsels
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
48 walnut halves or pieces
1. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan. On top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
6. Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil.
7. Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.