6 (about 2 lb) medium potatoes
2 stalks celery, finely chopped
2 stalks scallion, finely chopped
1/4 cup red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1 Tablespoon onion, finely chopped
1 egg, hard boiled, chopped
6 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dill weed, dried
1. Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place in saucepan in cold water.
2. Cook covered over medium heat for 25–30 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
4. Add vegetables and egg to potatoes, and toss.
5. Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
6. Pour dressing over potato mixture, and stir gently to coat evenly.
7. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Yield: 10 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 2 g
Saturated fat: less than 1 g
Cholesterol: 21 mg
Sodium: 212 mg
Total fiber: 2 g
Protein: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Potassium: 291 mg
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!