1 cup sweet potato, cooked, mashed
1/2 cup (about 2) small bananas, mashed
1 cup evaporated skim milk
2 Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
2 egg yolks (or 1/3 cup egg substitute), beaten
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup raisins
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
as needed nonstick cooking spray
1. In medium bowl, stir together sweet potato and banana.
2. Add milk, blending well.
3. Add brown sugar, egg yolks, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
4. Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer sweet potato mixture to casserole dish.
5. Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
6. Bake in preheated 325 degree F oven for 40–45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 2 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 72 mg*
Sodium: 255 mg
Total fiber : 2 g
Protein: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Potassium: 488 mg
*If using egg substitute, cholesterol will be lower.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),