Fast cooking and savory, the sausage and peppers mix together for a soul warming, quick and easy to make dinner. This pasta recipe also has some flexibility as you can change out the type of sausage or spaghetti sauce you put in.
There can be as many varitaions as there are types of sausage, so don't be afriad to substitute your favorite sausage or sauce.
1 lb. Italian sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
2 large green peppers, cut into strips
3 cups rigatoni, uncooked
1 jar (24 oz.) chunky spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded Mozzarella-Parmesan cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place sausage and peppers in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake 15 to 20 min. or until sausage is done. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
4. Drain pasta. Add to baking dish with spaghetti sauce; stir.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese; bake 2 to 3 min. or until melted.