2 Tablespoons minced onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1-1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
4 cups cooked cheese-filled tortellini
4 cups steamed broccoli
1. In small saucepan over medium-low heat, cook onion and garlic in butter until tender.
2. Stir in flour. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk.
3. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
4. While sauce is cooking, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and spoon pasta into a 9x13 baking dish.
5. When sauce is thickened, add the cheeses. Stir until melted.
6. Stir in ham and white pepper.
7. Spoon sauce over pasta.
8. Broil 4 inches from heat source 3 to 5 minutes or until topping is slightly golden. Serve with steamed buttered broccoli.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.