16 ounce package fettuccine, uncooked
2 (10 ounce) packages frozen, creamed spinach
½ pound bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup plus 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
pepper to taste
1. Prepare fettuccine as directed on package, drain, reserving ¾ cup of cooking liquid.
2. Return fettuccine and reserved liquid to the saucepan.
3. Microwave spinach as directed on package.
4. Add spinach, bacon and garlic to saucepan.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and stir in ½ cup cheese.
6. Season with pepper and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Makes 4 servings.