1 pound ground beef
14 ounces pizza sauce
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 tubes (8 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in the pizza sauce and Italian seasoning.
3. Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
4. Press each of the biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
5. Spoon 2 Tablespoons of the beef mixture into the center of each biscuit cup.
6. Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Prepare Parmesan Noodles (recipe below).
7. Sprinkle tops with cheese, bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with noodles. Makes 8 servings.
6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a small saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the noodles and toss to coat. Makes 8 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.