1 pound ground beef
14 ounces pizza sauce
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 tubes (8 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in the pizza sauce and Italian seasoning.
3. Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
4. Press each of the biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
5. Spoon 2 Tablespoons of the beef mixture into the center of each biscuit cup.
6. Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Prepare Parmesan Noodles (recipe below).
7. Sprinkle tops with cheese, bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with noodles. Makes 8 servings.
6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a small saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the noodles and toss to coat. Makes 8 servings.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!