6-8 thinly sliced potatoes
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 cup Velveeta cheese
1½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
Salt and pepper
1. Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
2. Fill crockpot half full of the sliced potatoes.
3. Layer ½ can of soup, ½ cup Velveeta cheese, chunked, ¾ cup grated sharp cheese, and ½ can of milk.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Layer remaining ingredients in same order.
6. Cook on high about 6 hours. You need to check for you may need to add more milk. You can pre-boil the potatoes for quicker cooking.