Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
6-8 thinly sliced potatoes
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 cup Velveeta cheese
1½ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
Salt and pepper
1. Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
2. Fill crockpot half full of the sliced potatoes.
3. Layer ½ can of soup, ½ cup Velveeta cheese, chunked, ¾ cup grated sharp cheese, and ½ can of milk.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Layer remaining ingredients in same order.
6. Cook on high about 6 hours. You need to check for you may need to add more milk. You can pre-boil the potatoes for quicker cooking.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!