Karley is a baby girl’s name of English origin that means “army, warrior”. Karley is the feminine form of Karl. Karley first became popular in the 1990s but disappeared from the top 1000 baby names list in 2010. Karley has many different popular variant spellings.
Meaning of the name Karley:
English: army, warrior
Origin of the name Karley:
Karley is a baby girl’s name of English origin that means “army, warrior”. Karley is the feminine form of Karl and derives from the name Charles.
Symbolism of the name Karley:
Karley means “army, warrior”. There are many symbols associated with a warrior, including swords, shields, lances, etc.
Style of the name Karley:
Gender of the name Karley:
Karley is a girl's name.
Pronunciation of the name Karley:
Number of syllables in the name Karley:
Emotion evoked from the name Karley:
Karley evokes feelings of competition and success.
Alternative spellings for the name Karley:
Karli, Carly, Karlie, Carley, Carlie, Karlee, Karly
Nicknames for the name Karley:
Popularity of the name Karley:
According to the Social Security Administration, Karley is a popular baby girl name. Karley was in the top 1000 baby names list from 1992 to 2009. It peaked at #704 in 1994.
Related names for the name Karley:
Great middle names for the name Karley and their meanings:
- Mirabel (wonderful)
- Noelle (Christmas)
- Liana (to climb like a vine)
- Astra (of the stars)
- Raya (friend)
- Shea (the stately, dauntless one)
- Joy (joy)
- Myra (sweet-smelling oil)
- India (river Indus)
- Arina (peace)
- Dulcie (sweet)
Famous people with the name Karley:
- Karley Scott Collins (American actress)
- Karley Sciortino (American author)
- Karley Hall (American artist)
- Karley Te Kawa (New Zealander rugby player)
- Karley Steinher (American soccer player)
Karley in popular culture:
- Karley (film, “96 Minutes”)
- Karley (television, “Fullmetal Alchemist”)
- Karley Spree (media, “The Loud House”)