Zaina is a baby girl’s name of Arabic origin. It is a feminine form of Zayn. Zaina is a lovely name that appropriately means “beauty, grace”. Zaina has namesakes in all areas of pop culture but has not yet become one of the top names in the US.
Meaning of the name Zaina:
Arabic: beauty, grace
Origin of the name Zaina:
Zaina is an Arabic baby girl’s name that means “beauty, grace”. Zaina is a variant transcription of Zayna and a feminine form of Zayn.
Symbolism of the name Zaina:
Zaina means “beauty, grace”. Some common symbols of beauty and grace are swans, doves, roses, lilies, butterflies, horses, and daisies.
Style of the name Zaina:
Gender of the name Zaina:
Zaina is a girl's name.
Pronunciation of the name Zaina:
Number of syllables in the name Zaina:
Emotion evoked from the name Zaina:
Zaina evokes feelings of beauty and grace.
Alternative spellings for the name Zaina:
Zayna, Zana, Zena, Xaina, Xana, Xena
Nicknames for the name Zaina:
Popularity of the name Zaina:
According to the Social Security Administration, Zaina is an uncommon baby girl’s name. It has never appeared in the top 1000 baby names list.
Related names for the name Zaina:
Great middle names for the name Zaina and their meanings:
- Simone (hearkening)
- Camille (young ceremonial attendant)
- Adele (noble, nobility)
- Delia (born on the island of Delos)
- Honore (honor)
- Azalea (azalea, a flower)
- Celeste (heavenly)
- Samara (under God's rule, companion in night conversation)
- Ingrid (fair, Ing is beautiful)
- Alina (bright, beautiful)
Famous people with the name Zaina:
- Zaina Agoro (Nigerian-American singer-songwriter)
- Zaina Arafat (Arab-American fiction writer)
- Zaina Alsous (American author)
- Zaina Miuccia (American model)
- Zaina Woz (American musician)
Zaina in popular culture:
- Zaina Beauty (fashion, American beauty brand)
- Zaina (video games, “Star Wars: Hunters”)
- Zaina (film, “Koati”)
- Zaina (video games, “Elder Scrolls Online”)
- Zaina (comics, “Swamp Thing”)