Hawaii is a lush and beautiful place that is filled with stunning landscapes and beautiful displays of nature. Tap into this inspiration and bestow it upon your little boy by giving him a moniker from this list of Hawaiian baby names for boys.
RELATED: Hawaiian Baby Names We Love
- AilaniAilani is a very decisive Hawaiian boy's name. It means “high chief.”
- Alekanekeio Alekanekeio is a reliable Hawaiian name for a boy. It means “defending man.”
- Aolani Aolani is an unearthly Hawaiian boy's name. It means “heavenly cloud.”
- Ano Ano is an amazing Hawaiian name for a boy. It means “awe” or “reverence.”
- Eleu Eleu is a Hawaiian boy's name well-suited to children who rarely get surprised. The name means “alert” or “lively.”
- Haoa Haoa is a blisteringly awesome Hawaiian name for a boy. It means “hot as the sun” and is pronounced “Ha-oh-a.”
- Havika Havika is a Hawaiian name given to a parent's dearest boy. It means “beloved.”
- Ikaika Ikaika is a mighty Hawaiian boy's name. It means “strong” or “powerful.”
- KaiKai is a Hawaiian boy's name strongly connected to the waters. The name means “sea.”
- Kalākaua Kalākaua is a Hawaiian name given to boys signifying some major event. In this name's case, it means “day of battle” and might be chosen because the child's birthday overlaps with a conflict notable to the heritage of at either one or both of his parents.
- Kamehameha Kamehameha is a Hawaiian boy's name that many may be familiar with despite having no idea of its origins. While the name means “the lonely one,” it belonged to the last king of Hawaii yet endures as the signature move of Goku from “Dragonball.” King Kamehameha I, also known as Kamehameha the Great, ruled the Hawaiian islands from July of 1782 to May 8, 1819.
- Keilani Keilani is the sort of Hawaiian name given to truly outstanding boys. It means “glorious chief.”
- Kimokea Kimokea is a respectful Hawaiian boy's name. The name means “honoring God.”
- Koa Koa is a reassuring Hawaiian boy's name. It means “fearless.”
- Ku Ku is a fortuitious Hawaiian name for a boy. It is the name for the native Hawaiian god of prosperity.
- La La is a simple yet golden Hawaiian name for any boy. The name means “sun.”
- Lokela Lokela is the sort of Hawaiian name suited to a rambunctious boy. The name means “famous warrior.”
- Mahoe Mahoe is a Hawaiian boy's name with some connections to it. Because the name means “twin,” it would best be used to name a boy who closely resembles his father or for one of the two children in the event that you have twins.
- Makana Makana is a cherished Hawaiian boy's name. It means “gift.”
- Malie Malie is a peaceful-sounding Hawaiian boy's name. It means “calm.”
- Mamo Mamo is the sort of Hawaiian name given to boys fond of nature. It means “yellow bird,” making it also suitable to blonde-haired boys.
- Mana Mana is a potent Hawaiian name for a boy. It means “divine power” and is a common phrase to people familiar with either “Bionicle” or “Magic: the Gathering.”
- Nahele Nahele is a rather arboreal Hawaiian name for a boy. It means “forest.”
- Nohea Nohea is a beauteous Hawaiian boy's name. It means “handsome.”
- Pukalani Pukalani is a divine Hawaiian name for a boy. It means “heavenly gate.”
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!