If you're searching for a creamy dessert recipe to wow your guests, look no further. With a hefty layer of peanut butter on the bottom and topped with chocolate and whipped cream, this pie recipe is decadently delicious and sure to be a crowd favorite. So, serve it at your next holiday function or save it as one of your favorite potluck recipes. This all-time favorite pie recipe is a hit at every family gathering!
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- One 9-inch frozen unbaked pie shell, baked and cooled (recipe here)
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup plus two tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- One large egg, room temperature
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- Two tablespoons chopped peanuts
1. Mix peanut butter with half-and-half and 2/3 cup of powdered sugar until smooth in a small bowl.
2. Spoon into prepared pie crust.
3. Beat 1/3 cup granulated white sugar with butter and vanilla until fluffy. Add the egg and beat until light and fluffy, then beat in the melted chocolate.
4. Spread the mixture over the peanut butter filling. Refrigerate 1 hour.
5. Beat whipping cream with the remaining two tablespoons of powdered sugar until peaks form. Spread on top of the pie, garnish with chopped peanuts.
There you have it! This is a delicious, creamy peanut butter pie recipe that your family and friends will repeatedly request. And the best part? It requires no baking, so you don't have to wait for the oven to preheat. Try all of our dessert recipes for even more crowd-pleasers!