From Placido to Santiago to Arrio and beyond, this colorful list of Spanish baby names for boys is filled with many options. Explore the meaning of each and find the perfect selection for your son.
RELATED: Spanish Baby Names We Love!
- Aciano Aciano is a Spanish baby boy name. This is a classic Spanish baby name that means “the blue bottle flower.”
- Arrio Arrio is a classic Spanish boy's name. The meaning of the name is “belligerent.”
- Bianco Bianco is a Modern baby name of Spanish origin given to baby boys. It means “fair” or “white.”
- Buenaventura Buenaventura is a name given to baby boys and is Spanish in origin. The name means “good luck.”
- Candelareo Candelareo is a classic Spanish baby name for boys. Its meaning is “candles.”
- CortezCortex is a Spanish baby boy name. “Courageous” is the meaning of this name.
- Dantel Dantel is a Spanish baby name reserved for boys. This classic name means “lasting” and also “enduring” and is a Spanish take on the name Dante.
- Elado Elado is a baby boy name with Spanish origins. The name means “born in Greece.”
- Emiliano Emiliano is a popular modern Spanish baby boy name. The name means “eager” or “rival.”
- Gomez Gomez is a classic Spanish baby name given to boys. It means “son of Gome.”
- Jimenez Jimenez is a modern Spanish baby boy's name. The meaning of Jimenez is “to listen.”
- Largo Largo is a baby boy name of Spanish origin. This classic name means “tall” and “long.”
- Lonzo Lonzo is a classic Spanish baby boy name. It means “ready” or “eager.”
- Luiz Luiz is a baby boy name with Spanish origins. This classic name means “famous warrior.”
- MarianoMariano is a classic baby name given to boys and has Spanish origins. It means “manly.”
- Natalio Natalio is a Spanish baby boy name. This modern name means “birthday.”
- Orland Orland is a classic Spanish name reserved for baby boys. “Land of gold” is the meaning of this name.
- Paz Paz is a popular baby boy name of Spanish origin. The meaning of Paz is “peace.”
- Placido Placido is a classic Spanish baby boy name. It means “calm” or “serene.”
- RaymonRaymon is a Spanish baby name given to boys. It means “wise protector” or “protecting hands.”
- SantiagoSantiago is a popular Spanish baby boy name. “Saint James” is the meaning, so it is a popular name for people who like the name James, but want something more creative.
- Tadeo Tadeo is a modern Spanish name for baby boys. The name is a Spanish form of the name Thaddai, which is Aramaic. The meaning of Tadeo is “gift from God” or “heart.”
- Tiburon Tiburon is a Spanish baby boy name. Given to connotate strength, the meaning of Tiburon is “shark.”
- XavierXavier is a name for baby boys with a Spanish origin. The name means “bright” or “splendid.” The name is popular due to the X-Men character Charles Xavier.
- Yoelvis Yoelvis is a very modern Spanish baby name given to baby boys. It means “I, Elvis.”
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!