Hermina … Ceria … Orlanda … there are so many unique and feminine Spanish baby names for girls. Below are more than 20 options that are authentically Spanish in origin, and each is a beautiful nod to this rich heritage. Take a look!
RELATED: Spanish Baby Names We Love!
- Adanelia Adanelia is a Spanish baby name used for girls. The meaning of the name is “the sun of Adam.” The origins of the name can be found by combining the male name Adan and the female name Helia.
- Agata Agata is a baby girl's name with Spanish origins. “Good-hearted” is the meaning of the name, and it is often used by those who hope their child's inner beauty will shine through.
- Azora Azora is a unique Spanish name given to little girls. This is a modern name, and it means “sky blue.”
- Benecia Benecia is a Spanish name for baby girls. This modern name means “blessed one.”
- Byla Byla is a baby girl name, and it has Spanish origins. This is considered a modern name, and it means “dance.”
- Ceria Ceria is a Spanish baby girl name. Its meaning is “cherry,” which may be appropriate for someone who hopes their child will have a sunny disposition.
- Chavelle Chavelle is a baby girl name with Spanish origins. “My god is a vow” is the origin of this baby name.
- Consilia Consilia is a Spanish baby girl's name. Although it does not have a clear meaning, this is a classic name and is associated with “council” or “advice.” It may be the right name if you wish for your child to be a sympathetic listener.
- Coronetta Coronetta is a baby name given to little girls, and it is of Spanish origin. The name means “crown,” and s perfect for those who see their child as a little princess.
- Dorolinda Dorolinda is a Spanish baby girl name. It means “sweet.”
- FabiolaFabiola is Spanish baby name for little girls. “Lovely bean” is the meaning of the name. The name may have originally been derived from the Latin name Fabia, and altered by the Spanish language into the name Fabiola.
- Franisbel Franisbel is a baby name for girls and is of Spanish origin. While the name means “God's promise,” it is also a combination of the names Isabel and Fran.
- Fuensanta Fuensanta is a Spanish baby girl name. The name means “holy fountain.”
- Gitana Gitana is a name given to baby girls and is of Spanish origin. Gitana is a classic Spanish name and means “gypsy.”
- Granada Granada is a Spanish baby name for girls. The name refers to Granada, the place. The place of Granada was a famous Moorish Spanish kingdom.
- Hermina Hermina is a Spanish name given to baby girls. “Messenger or earthly” are the meanings of the name Hermina.
- Inej Inej is a baby girl's name with origins in Spain. The classical name means “faithful” or “the faithful one.”
- Janita Janita is a classic Spanish baby girl name. It means “God is gracious.”
- Jovana Jovana is a Spanish name for baby girls. The name is a female form of Jovian or Jove, which refer to the Roman god Jupiter. Jovana therefore means “the father of the sky.”
- Leya Leya is a modern Spanish girl name. This name means “the law.”
- Maricela Maricela is a baby girl name of Spanish origin. The name is an unusual one and means “of Mars.”
- Neneca Neneca is a classic Spanish baby girl name. Neneca means “industrious.”
- Orlanda Orlanda is a Spanish baby name given to girls. As a feminized form of the name “Orlando,” the name means “renowned land.”
- Querida Querida is a classic Spanish name typically given to baby girls. The name bestows affection upon the newborn, as it means “beloved” or “darling.”
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!