2/3 cup dried bread crumbs
1 (0.4 ounce) package buttermilk ranch salad dressing
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1/3 cup sour cream
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Combine bread crumbs, basil and salad dressing mix in shallow dish. Combine well.
2. Place sour cream in another dish.
3. Dip boneless, skinless chicken breasts in sour cream to coat well.
4. Roll coated chicken in bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat.
5. Place on baking pan and bake at 400 degrees F for 18-24 minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!