Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Alfredo sauce and chicken is a great combination that allows you to match or beat the gastronomic experience of your local Italian restaurant. In slightly more time than it takes to boil spaghetti you'll have a creamy, decadently rich sauce enrobing chicken as it drapes itself luxuriously over pasta.
Warm some Italian bread, spread with garlic butter, grab a bottle of wine and have dinner a chef would be envious of at a fraction of restaurant prices.
2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
4 Tablespoons oil
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
3/4 cup heavy cream
salt and pepper, to taste
1 pound fettuccine
Directions for Chicken Alfredo:
1. Heat oil in a 10 inch skillet.
2. Cut chicken breast into small strips, add salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat until cooked through.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter, then add the cream and Parmesan cheese.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly. Do not boil.
5. Mix chicken and Alfredo sauce together.
6. Cook fettuccine in 3 quarts boiling water. Drain, pour sauce and chicken over noodles.
You might also like:
Click for more Chicken recipes
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes