The fifth week of easy dinner recipes includes a variety of tasty dishes your family is sure to love. Included are side dishes and all the recipes to go with the dinner menus.
If you’d like to print the individual recipes (instead of the complete weeks’ worth at one time), the link to each recipe is at the end of that day's recipe.
TUNA OR CHICKEN WITH GARLIC CHEESE BISCUITS
2 cans (5 oz each) tuna or chicken in water, drained, flaked
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
1 ½ cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
⅔ cup milk
1 ¼ cups Bisquick
⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
½ cup milk
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In ungreased 2-quart casserole, mix tuna or chicken, soup, vegetables and ⅔ cup milk.
2. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
3. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cheese and ½ cup milk until soft dough forms.
4. Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto hot tuna mixture.
5. Bake uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
6. Mix butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.