The sixth full week of easy dinner recipes with entrees and side dishes. Our easy dinner ideas this week include a tasty alfredo baked ziti recipe, an easy to make crock pot recipe, and other home cooked favorites. It's another delicious week of dinners!
If you’d like to print the individual recipes (instead of the complete weeks’ worth at one time), the link to each recipe is at the end of that day's recipe.
SPICY SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI
Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli Ingredients:
½ cup water
¼ cup sake, rice wine or chicken broth
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons chili puree with garlic
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
¾ pound fresh or frozen (thawed) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 teaspoons finely chopped gingerroot
1 ½ cups broccoli flowerets
1 medium bell pepper, cut into strips
4 medium green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
⅓ cup peanuts
4 cups hot cooked rice
1. Mix water, sake, cornstarch, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili puree.
2. Heat wok or 12-inch skillet over high heat. Add oil; rotate wok to coat side.
3. Add shrimp, garlic and gingerroot; stir-fry 1 minute.
4. Add broccoli, bell pepper and onions; stir-fry until shrimp are pink and firm.
5. Stir in sake mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
6. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve over rice.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.