Sides That Go
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Onion Roasted Potatoes
Baked Beans Recipe
Glazed Pearl Onions
This is an easy meatloaf recipe for those who like their meatloaf to have a kick. With jalapeno peppers and monterey jack cheese, this is meatloaf with major flavor! An easy meatloaf recipe doesn't have to be bland or boring, and it doesn't take any longer to make than boring meatloaf recipes. Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy and cornbread for a meal to remember!
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
1 cup uncooked rolled oats
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 small can jalapeno peppers
1 small package sliced Monterey Jack cheese
1 small can spicy tomato sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine ground beef and ground porkf.
2. Add the chopped onion and green pepper to the mixture.
3. Add the oats, eggs, milk, salt and pepper to meat mixture and mix well.
4. Press 1/2 of the mixture into a loaf pan.
5. Clean seeds from jalapeno peppers, place 3 or 4 on top of the meat, then top with Monterey Jack cheese.
6. Place remaining meatloaf mixture on top of the cheese and press firmly into pan to form loaf, sealing peppers and cheese into meatloaf.
7. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and pour tomato sauce over the top, then bake 15 minutes longer.
This is an easy meatloaf recipe you'll make again and again, enjoy!
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!