Chicken Noodle Casserole
Turn macaroni into a delicious, belly-filling homemade casserole. The cream of celery soup adds a hint of flavor beyond the traditional chicken soup used in most casseroles. This is a fantastic weeknight dinner that uses simple pantry ingredients and comes together in a flash.
2 cups macaroni
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can chicken breast
1 small package cream cheese
½ teaspoon garlic
½ teaspoon dry mustard
¼ cup milk
1 small onion, chopped
¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 Tablespoons butter
1. Cook macaroni per package directions.
2. In casserole dish mix cream of celery, softened cream cheese, milk until smooth.
3. Add chicken breast, garlic, dry mustard and onion. Stir in cooked macaroni.
4. Melt butter and mix bread crumbs into the butter. Spread mixture over top of casserole.
5. Bake in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.