2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound boneless pork, cut into ¼ inch strips
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed
1 cup thinly sliced green onions
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup beef broth
Hot cooked rice
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe glass dish, heat oil at 70% power for 1½ minutes.
2. Add the pork, soy sauce and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
4. Stir in peas and onions. Cover and microwave a 70% power for 2¼ minutes.
5. Combine cornstarch and broth in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth, then gradually stir into pork mixture.
6. Cover and microwave on high for 1½ minutes. Stir.
7. Cover, microwave 3 to 4 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring every minute.
8. Serve over hot cooked rice. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.