4 russet potatoes (3 pounds total), peeled, quartered lengthwise, and thinly sliced crosswise
4 Tablespoons olive oil
1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
salt and ground black pepper
2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
2 Tablespoons butter
8 large eggs
1.Rinse potato slices well under cold running water, then drain and thoroughly pat dry.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are almost cooked through and golden, about 15 minutes.
4. Add zucchini, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until zucchini is soft and potatoes are cooked through, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter.
6. Once butter begins to sizzle, crack eggs into pan and cook until whites are just set and golden brown at the edges, about 3 minutes.
7. Divide hash among 4 plates, top each with 2 eggs, and serve.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.