1 pound mushrooms
2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen spinach, thawed
3 Tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound cheese filled ravioli
3 Tablespoons butter
1½ teaspoons oregano
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Squeeze out excess moisture from spinach.
3. In a large skillet, warm 1 Tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot.
4. Add the garlic and cook until slightly browned.
5. Add the ravioli to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, or according to package directions.
6. Add 1 Tablespoon of the oil and the mushrooms to skillet and stir-fry until mushrooms begin to soften (3 to 5 minutes).
7. Add 2 Tablespoons of the butter, the oregano, salt, pepper, and spinach. Cook until spinach is just limp and heated through, (about 3 minutes).
8. Divide the spinach and mushrooms among four plates.
9. Drain the ravioli. Add the remaining 1 Tablespoon each oil and butter to the skillet.
10. Add the drained ravioli and stir-fry until the ravioli are just beginning to brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
11. Serve the ravioli on top of the spinach and mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.