Chopped Egg Stuffing
1 cup chopped onion
½ cup butter
1½ teaspoons salt
1 cup chicken stock or bouillon
8 cups small bread cubes
5 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
½ cup chopped parsley
1. Sauté onion in butter until soft; sprinkle with salt then pour stock into the onion mixture. Bring to a boil.
2. In a large bowl combine egg, parsley, and bread cubes.
3. Pour onion liquid over the mixture.
4. Stir gently until well mixed.
5. Stuffing can be baked in the bird or bake at 325° for about 45 to 50 minutes in a covered, buttered casserole.
Makes about 12 cups.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!