From Jaune, which literally means yellow, to Saffron, which is an orange-yellow flower, each of these baby names that mean yellow is beautiful and unique. Explore the options and find the perfect name for your baby.
- Amarilla Amarilla is a golden Spanish girl's name. The specific meaning of this name is “yellow.”
- Aurixyrev Aurixyrev is a yellowy unisex name taken from Draconic, the fictional language of dragons from the tabletop role-playing game known as “Dungeons & Dragons.” The exact meaning of this name is “yellow gold.” It should be pronounced “ar-ix-ir-ev.”
- BlaineBlaine is an amber unisex name from the Scottish tongue. This name's exact meaning translates as “meek yellow one.”
- Boyd Boyd is a golden-hued name for boys and girls taken from Old Irish. The meaning behind this particular name can mean “blond,” “yellow gold” or “fair-haired.”
- Harichandana Harichandana is an amber Indian name suitable for boys and girls. This one name can mean “Hari's sandal,” “yellow moonlight” or “Lord Vishnu.”
- JasminJasmin is a flaxen name for lads and lasses that comes from both the Old Persian and Arabic languages. This particular name can mean “god's gift” or “jasmine,” a plant with yellow elements.
- Jaune Jaune happens to be a fair-haired French girl's name. The exact meaning of this name is just “yellow.”
- Kapila Kapila is a flaxen unisex name from the Sanskrit language. It can mean “tawny” or “reddish brown” and also happens to be the name of the Celestial Cow most understand exists within Hinduism.
- Kepeskyrev Kepeskyrev is a lemony name for boys and girls taken from Draconic. The meaning of this unique name translates as “yellow storm.”
- Kham Kham is an amber Lao name for boys and girls. The particular meaning of this name translates as “yellow gold.”
- Kiiro Kiiro is a flaxen Japanese name for boys and girls. The exact meaning of this name is “yellow.”
- Lall Lall is an amber name that suits both boys and girls and hails from Sanskrit. The exact meaning of this name breaks down to “reddish-yellow.”
- Noransaek Noransaek is a fair-hued unisex name from the Korean language. The meaning of this particular name is “yellow.”
- Primrose Primrose is a yellowish English name for girls. The exact meaning of this name comes from the yellow flower known as a primrose.
- Rumena Rumena is a lemon-hued girl's name from Slovenia. The meaning of this particular name exactly translates as “yellow.”
- Saffron Saffron is an Old English unisex name of amber meaning and Old English origin. This human name comes from the orange-yellow flower of the same name.
- Sari Sari is a fair-hued Turkish girl's name. This particular name means “yellow.”
- Såve Såve is a golden unisex name that appears in both Old Norse and Latin. This one specific name can either mean “pale,” “yellow,” “greetings” and “good bye.” It should be pronounced like “sove.”
- Wuxyrev Wuxyrev is an amber and unisex Draconic name. The exact translation of this name would be “yellow one.”
- Yrevisk Yrevisk is a blonde Draconic name of unisex application. The exact meaning of this name translates as “yellow star.”
- Yrevkethend Yrevkethend is a gold choice of a name for boys and girls from Draconic. Its specific meaning translates as “yellow gem.”
- Yrevcaex Yrevcaex is a golden Draconic name for lads and lasses. The meaning of this unique name translates as “yellow sword.”
- Yrevir Yrevir is a Draconic name for boys and girls with an amber bearing. The particular meaning of this name is “yellow one.”
- Yrevrasvim Yrevrasvim is a fair-hued Draconic name for boys and girls. The meaning behind this particular name is “yellow treasure.”
- Yrevner Yrevner is a flaxen Draconic name for girls and guys. The translation of this name yields the phrase “yellow spear.”
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!
The image featured at the top of this post is ©iStock.com/natrot.