From Akito, which means “bright one,” to Minh, which means “bright, intelligent and clever one,” these baby names that mean bright are unique and impactful. Explore these options to find the perfect fit for your little one.
- Akito Akito is a gleaming Japanese name for boys and girls. This specific name can mean “bright one” or “one like autumn.”
- Akiara Akiara is a light Japanese name for boys and girls. This particular name means “bright person.”
- Avika Avika is an illuminating Indian name for both girls and boys. This unique can mean “bright as the sun” or “diamond.”
- Berty Berty is a glimmering unisex name from Polish. This one name can mean “highborn,” “brilliant” or “brightly shining.”
- Bhavdeep Bhavdeep is a illuminating Indian name suited for boys and girls. Depending on how it is read, this specific name can mean “lamp/light/brightness of the world/universe.”
- Braelin Braelin is a sharp English name for boys and girls. This particular name means “bright and wise one.”
- Clayre Clayre is a unisex name from Latin with brightness in spades. This unique name describes a person known for being bright and world-famous.
- Crisiant Crisiant is a smart English name for lads and lasses. This specific name can mean “crystal,” “clear” or “bright.”
- Daw Daw is an eye-catching Thai name for boys and girls. This particular name means “bright stars.”
- Druva Druva is a brilliant Indian name for lords and ladies. The exact meaning of this specific name refers to the “bright polar star” we know as Polaris.
- Farqad Farqad is a scintillating Arabic name of unisex application. This name's specific meaning alludes to two bright stars of Ursa Minor, known as Kochab and Pherkad.
- Gemine Gemine is a Latin name for boys that deals with celestial brightness. Specifically, this name refers to the twins Castor and Pollus, the names for the two brightest stars in the Gemini constellation.
- Gurdeep Gurdeep is an illuminating Indian name for boys and girls. This particular name can mean “light/brightness/radiance of the teacher/guru.”
- Jyotis Jyotis is an eye-searing Indian name of unisex implementation. This unique name can either mean “flame” or “bright” and should be pronounced “joe-tis.”
- Minh Minh is a Vietnamese name suitable for boys or girls that seem to bear brightness within. This specific name can mean “bright/intelligent/clever one.”
- Minnu Minnu is a sparkling Telugu name for lads and lasses. This one name means “a sky that is open, bright and shiny.”
- Morgian Morgian is a gleaming Welsh name for boys and girls. This particular name means “manager of the bright sea.” This is also a known variant spelling of Morgan.
- Namid Namid is a Jewish name of brilliance and one suited for girls and boys. This specific name means “a bright dancer” or “one who dances well.” The name should be pronounced like “Na-meed.”
- Mayyar Nayyar is a shimmering Arabic name of unisex nature. This unique name can mean “bright star” or “shining one.”
- Niroshen Niroshen is an enlightening unisex name from the Arabic language. This particular name means “bright, divine light.”
- Nirup Nirup is an gleaming girl's name from Arabic. This one name means “bright, dazzling light.”
- Nurah Nurah is a glistening girl's name from Arabic. This specific name means “giver of brightness.”
- Nuriel Nuriel is a glorious boy's name from the Hebrew language. This particular name can mean either “Lord's brightness” or “Lord's fire.”
- Nuris Nuris is an enlightening Hebrew name for boys and girls. This specific name can mean “my bright/nimble/consuming fire.”
- Ohit Ohit is a Bengali boy's name concerned with brightness. Specifically, this one name alludes to the brightness/nimbleness of the eyes/eyesight.
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!
The image featured at the top of this post is ©AllNikArt/Shutterstock.com.