Feta Cheese Fold-Overs
8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
3 Tablespoons finely chopped green onions
1 egg, beaten
1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 egg yolk, beaten with 1 teaspoon water
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a small bowl, blend feta cheese, green onions, and egg.
3. Cut pastry into 12 (3 inch) squares.
4. Place a mounded tablespoon of feta mixture in the center of each square.
5. Moisten edges with water, and fold pastry over filling to form a triangle.
6. Press edges together firmly with a fork to seal. Lightly brush pastries with the egg yolk mixture.
7. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.