Last Updated on
Saturday Dinner / Sunday Lunch – Marinated Turkey
2 turkey drumsticks, if frozen, thaw or
2 turkey wings or 2 turkey thighs
*use lemon marinade for lamb or poultry
1. Wipe turkey parts with damp paper towel, trim off fat and superfluous skin, and place in baking pan just large enough to hold turkey in one layer.
2. Pour marinade over turkey parts, refrigerate about 2 hours or overnight.
3. Turn parts occasionally and brush with marinade to keep moist and flavored.
4. About 2 hours before dinner, heat oven to 350 degrees F, remove turkey from pan, pour off marinade into a bowl, and place rack in pan.
5. Lay turkey on rack and roast for 2 hours, turning every 1/2 hour and brushing with marinade.
*More, or less, roasting time may be needed, depending on size of parts.
*Wings will take less time than drumsticks or thighs.