Denver Potato Casserole
4 medium Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced (1⅓ pounds)
8 ounces cubed cooked ham
1 medium sweet pepper, chopped (¾ cup)
1 small sweet yellow onions, chopped (⅓ cup)
1 cup shredded colby-jack cheese (4 ounces)
1. In a greased 2-quart square baking dish layer half of the potatoes, half of the ham, half of the pepper, half of the onion, and half of the cheese.
2. Repeat with the remaining ham, pepper, and onion.
3. Top with the remaining potatoes.
4. Bake, covered, in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
5. Uncover and bake 15 minutes more or until potatoes are tender.
6. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes