Penne with Gorgonzola
8 ounces penne pasta
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1. Cook pasta according to directions on package.
2. In medium saucepan, heat cream to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Add Gorgonzola and stir until smooth.
4. Add pepper.
5. Drain pasta and return to pan.
6. Stir in sauce.
7. Spoon onto a serving platter; sprinkle with desired amount of Parmesan.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes