Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake
12 ounces cavatelli or rotini pasta
1- 26 to 28 ounce jar purchased spicy tomato pasta sauce
6 ounces cooked smoked sausage, halved lengthwise and sliced
¾ cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers; drained and coarsely chopped
1 cup shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
2. Return pasta to pan.
3. Stir sauce, sausage, and roasted peppers into pasta, tossing gently to coat.
4. Spoon pasta mixture into four greased 14 to 16-ounce casseroles.
5. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake in a 375°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and pasta mixture is heated through.
Try these similar recipes:
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes