1 pound loaf French bread, day old
8 oz package cream cheese
2 cups frozen blueberries
2 cups whole milk
1 cup half & half
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray large baking dish (11 x 15) with non-stick spray.
2. Beat together eggs, milk, and half & half. Mix in sugars, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend well.
3. Tear bread into 1 inch size pieces. Place half in the bottom of the baking dish.
4. Pinch off cream cheese into 1/2 inch size pieces and scatter on top of bread. Sprinkle blueberries on top of bread & cream cheese. Place the remaining bread on top.
5. Gently pour the liquid mixture on top of bread.
6. Bake for 40 minutes. Cover with foil and continue baking for 10 minutes more. Let rest for 5 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.