These are three of the most delectable New York Style Cheesecake Recipe made from scratch with plenty of rich cream cheese.
These all have a smooth, creamy flavor that will get praise from even the pickiest cheesecake lovers. This is truly a satisfying dessert, and these are the recipes to make it the best.
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 eight ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease sides of a springform pan or use a 9-inch round pan, ungreased.
1. In a large bowl, combine butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into bottom of pan and freeze.
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and cream cheese on medium-high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Blend in cream. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg is added.
3. Mix in sour cream , flour and vanilla until smooth. Pour the filling batter over the crust.
4. Bake for one hour in preheated oven. Turn oven off and let cake cool in oven for about 5 hours.
5. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
This New York Style Cheesecake recipe is topped with cherries.
1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
3 Tbsp. sugar
5 (8 oz. each) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3 Tbsp. flour
1 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 cup Sour Cream
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
3. Mix cream cheese, flour, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4. Add sour cream, mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set if using silver springform pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with pie filling before serving.
This New York Style Cheesecake recipe uses a traditional crust, it allows the creamy filling to be the main flavor.
1/3 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 egg, beaten
1 3/4 cups white sugar
2 1/2 pounds cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 egg yolks
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 10 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine 1/3 cup sugar, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup butter and 1 egg. Spread evenly on the bottom and sides of the pan. Prick all over with a fork, then bake 15 minutes at 400F. Allow to cool.
3. Raise oven temperature to 475 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 3/4 cups sugar, cream cheese, 5 eggs, 3 tablespoons flour, and the egg yolks. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add cream and mix just enough to blend.
5. Pour filling into crust and bake for 10 minutes at 475F. Reduce temperature to 200 degreesF and continue to bake for one hour.
6. Turn oven off, but leave cheesecake in for an additional hour. It will be golden brown but not completely firm.
7. Chill overnight.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!