2 medium cantaloupes; peeled and seeded
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Cut cantaloupe into chunks.
2. In a covered blender or food processor at medium speed, blend cantaloupe chunks and remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a 9" baking pan. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
4. Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes before serving. Stir mixture until it becomes slushy.
5. Spoon fruit ice into chilled dessert dishes and serve immediately.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.