The fourth week of easy dinner recipes has everything from easy dinner ideas for ham to chicken to good and hearty baked macaroni and cheese. This fourth week of menus wraps up an entire month of delicious and satisfying dinner ideas!
If you’d like to print the individual recipes (instead of the complete weeks’ worth at one time), the link to each recipe is at the end of that day's recipe.
TATER TOT CASSEROLE
Tater Tot Casserole Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 (14.5 ounce) can French style green beans
1 (32 ounce) package tater tots
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef and drain fat.
3. Stir in condensed cream of mushroom soup, condensed cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper and green beans.
4. Pour the mixture into a medium-sized casserole dish and layer with the tater tots.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until tater tots are browned and crispy.
1 ½ cups cornmeal
2 ½ cups milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
⅔ cup white sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine corn meal and milk; let stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4. Mix in the cornmeal mixture, eggs and oil until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the cornbread comes out clean.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!