This week of easy dinner recipes includes family favorites that are sure to please. Enjoy a full week worth of easy dinner ideas including entrees and side dishes.
If you’d like to print the individual recipes (instead of the complete weeks’ worth at one time), the link to each recipe is at the end of that day's recipe.
CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE
2 cups macaroni
1 can Campbell's Cream of Celery Soup
1 can chicken breast
1 small package cream cheese
½ teaspoon garlic
½ teaspoon dry mustard
¼ cup milk
1 small onion, chopped
¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 Tablespoons butter
1. Cook macaroni per package directions.
2. In casserole dish mix cream of celery, softened cream cheese, milk until smooth.
3. Add chicken, garlic, dry mustard and onion. Stir in cooked macaroni.
4. Melt butter and mix bread crumbs into the butter. Spread mixture over top of casserole.
5. Bake in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!