Easy Chicken Stroganoff
Chicken breasts get the royal treatment when they're prepared with a simple blend of butter, sour cream, and creamy mushroom soup to create a velvety sauce. It envelops tender chicken breasts and mushrooms, then gets blended with egg noodles for delectable comfort in every bite.
Easy Chicken Stroganoff Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons butter
1 lb. chicken breast, cut in strips
2 cups mushrooms
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
4 cups cooked egg noodles
1. Cook chicken in 1 Tablespoon butter. Remove.
2. Add remaining Tablespoon of butter along with the mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook through.
3. Stir in soup and sour cream. Heat until boiling.
4. Return chicken to the pan. Heat thoroughly.
5. Serve over noodles, with a tossed salad and buttered Italian bread.