Tacos in Pasta Shells
This recipe combines two family favorites, pasta and tacos. Loaded with cheeses this twist on tacos will surely bring the family to the dinner table.
18 jumbo pasta shells
1 pound ground beef
1 package cream cheese with chives (3 oz), softened
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 Tablespoon melted butter
1 cup taco sauce
1 cup shredded Cheddar
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
1 ½ cups crushed tortilla chips
1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta shells, rinse and drain.
3. Brown ground beef in skillet , drain fat.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low, add cream cheese and chili powder. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Toss shells with melted butter, then fill with beef mixure.
6. Arrange filled shells in a 13x9 inch pan. Pour taco sauce over shells and cover with foil.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8. Uncover, top with cheeses and crushed chips then continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
9. Serve topped with sour cream.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!