This recipe combines two family favorites, pasta and tacos. Loaded with cheeses this twist on tacos will surely bring the family to the dinner table.
18 jumbo pasta shells
1 pound ground beef
1 package cream cheese with chives (3 oz), softened
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 Tablespoon melted butter
1 cup taco sauce
1 cup shredded Cheddar
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
1 ½ cups crushed tortilla chips
1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta shells, rinse and drain.
3. Brown ground beef in skillet , drain fat.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low, add cream cheese and chili powder. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Toss shells with melted butter, then fill with beef mixure.
6. Arrange filled shells in a 13x9 inch pan. Pour taco sauce over shells and cover with foil.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8. Uncover, top with cheeses and crushed chips then continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
9. Serve topped with sour cream.