1 (5½ pound) turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed
4 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
¾ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place turkey breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Combine next 3 ingredients.
2. Spread seasoning mixture under skin and over entire surface of turkey breast.
3. Roast 2 to 2½ hours or until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
4. Loosely tent with foil for first hour. Remove foil; add water to pan. Baste occasionally with pan juices.
5. Remove turkey breast from oven. Let stand, loosely covered with foil for 15 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.