1 (5½ pound) turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed
4 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
¾ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place turkey breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Combine next 3 ingredients.
2. Spread seasoning mixture under skin and over entire surface of turkey breast.
3. Roast 2 to 2½ hours or until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
4. Loosely tent with foil for first hour. Remove foil; add water to pan. Baste occasionally with pan juices.
5. Remove turkey breast from oven. Let stand, loosely covered with foil for 15 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board.