1 (5½ pound) turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed
4 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
¾ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place turkey breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Combine next 3 ingredients.
2. Spread seasoning mixture under skin and over entire surface of turkey breast.
3. Roast 2 to 2½ hours or until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
4. Loosely tent with foil for first hour. Remove foil; add water to pan. Baste occasionally with pan juices.
5. Remove turkey breast from oven. Let stand, loosely covered with foil for 15 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!