Thanksgiving Coloring Pages Thanksgiving coloring pages at MomsWhoThink have …
Kids Learning & Activities
Kids love to make crafts. Glue, scissors, paper and paint give them the tools to make creations distinctly their own. Perfect for rainy days or for encouraging your child’s creativity the crafts and activities we have for your children will bring out their inner artist, architect, and designer.
Doing crafts and activities with your child is also the perfect way to spend time with them one on one. Children need their parents participation in their lives, making crafts and doing fun activities is a great way to create a lifetime of memories for you and your children.
Teaching a child goes beyond what you say to them and the education they get in school. Hands on learning is valuable as well. It is key in promoting creativity, developing motor skills and giving children the tools that can help them later in life. Children need support throughout all of the stages of their education, from preschool to grade school and beyond. If you decide to homeschool, you’ll need extra tools and resources available to help you.
We’ve put together resources to help with all ages and stages in the education process. Learn what to expect at different math levels, how you can help your preschool child get ready to learn, how to decide if homeschool is right for you and more. Being a part of your child’s education is a valuable gift both they and you will benefit from all through life.
If you are looking for activities that can help your child to learn, Moms Who Think has you covered. Here is some of what we offer on our site.
- Coloring Pages: Our printable coloring pages provide a calming activity that improves motor skills and promotes creativity.
- Kids and Math: Find out where your child should be in their learning of mathematics so you can give them the tools they need to succeed.
- Kids and Science: These projects and activities can help kids better understand how things work.
- Kid’s Crafts: Making crafts boosts creativity and working on projects can mean bonding time for you and your child.
- Kid’s Education: Find out how to best support your child during these formative years.
- Kid’s Recipes: Teach your child fun recipes so they learn independence and creativity.
- Preschool: Find out the best ways to get your child ready for this important stage in life.
- Printable Mazes: Mazes can help your child develop out of the box thinking and motor skills.
- Printable Sudoku Puzzles: Help your child develop their critical thinking skills with these challenging puzzles.
All these activities are valuable in the development of your child’s mind and body. Which will you be doing with your little one?