Peach Bread Pudding
3 to 4 ripe peaches, sliced
5 to 6 cups day-old bread (white)
2 cups milk
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Spray 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Break up bread into pan and tuck peach slices in between bread.
3. Mix milk, butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
4. Pour mixture over bread and peaches.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for about 55 minutes.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!