3 to 4 ripe peaches, sliced
5 to 6 cups day-old bread (white)
2 cups milk
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Spray 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Break up bread into pan and tuck peach slices in between bread.
3. Mix milk, butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
4. Pour mixture over bread and peaches.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for about 55 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.