In the seventh week of easy dinner recipes we include easy dinner ideas ranging from super tasty chili dogs to breakfast for dinner ham and egg pizza. We also have the side dishes listed on each day's menu, making it seven more days of stress-free, mouthwatering dinners!
If you’d like to print the individual recipes (instead of the complete weeks’ worth at one time), the link to each recipe is at the end of that day's recipe.
Chili Dogs Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 garlic clove, minced
1 cup tomato juice
1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
2 Tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
8 hot dogs
8 hot dog buns, split
Chopped onion and shredded cheddar cheese, optional
1. In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in the tomato juice, tomato paste, chili powder, pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Keep hot until serving.
4. Grill or broil hot dogs until heated through. Place on buns; top with chili. Sprinkle with onion and cheese if desired.
Red Potato Salad Ingredients:
3 pounds unpeeled red potatoes
1 ½ cups mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons milk
2 Tablespoons distilled white vinegar
½ cup sliced green onions
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup sliced celery
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add red potatoes, and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
2. Drain, cool and chop into 1 inch cubes. Place in a medium bowl.
3. Place eggs in a medium saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil, and immediately remove from heat.
4. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and dice.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, distilled white vinegar, green onions, salt and pepper.
7. Pour the mixture over the potatoes, and mix together with the eggs and celery. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator approximately 2 hours before serving.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!