Four Cheese Baked Ziti Alfredo Ingredients:
1 package (16 ounces) ziti or small tube pasta
2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
¼ cup grated Romano cheese
¼ cup minced fresh parsley
1¾ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to the pan.
2. Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3-qt. baking dish.
3. Combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta.
4. Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
6. Serve with tossed salad and buttered Italian bread.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!