Baby names that have a certain amount of wholesomeness makes them both unique and appealing. Here is a list of 25 American baby names for boys that fit the bill and provide a perfect dose of spirit for the United States of America. Take a look!
RELATED: 25 American Baby Names We Love!
- Alvin Alvin is a name for American baby boys. It means “noble friend,” and is very popular due to the show, “Alvin and the Chipmunks.”
- Bandit Bandit is an American boy's name meaning “thief.” The name Bandit became popular due to American westerns, which frequently featured a “bandit” trying to get the upperhand.
- Banner Banner is an baby boy name of American origins. It means “flag,” and is commonly assorted with the comic book superhero, Bruce Banner, also known as the Hulk.
- Bear Bear is an American baby boy name. While it means “bear-like,” the name is often given by parents who wish their child to grow up to be strong.
- CashCash is a unique American baby name for boys. It means “hollow,” but most parents think of either currency or American musician Johnny Cash when choosing this name.
- Chazz Chazz is an American name for baby boys. The meaning of the name is “free man.”
- Dayshaun Dayshaun is an American baby boy name. It does not have a distinct meaning, because the name was formed by combining Day and Shaun.
- Dwayne Dwayne is a baby boy name of American origin. It means “wagon maker,” and is famous for being the first name of celebrity actor and wrestler, The Rock.
- EastonEaston is a popular American name for baby boys. The name is a combination of “east” and “town.” Although Easton is has roots in both hebrew and Old English surnames, the tradition of using Easton as a first name is uniquely American.
- Garren Garren is an American baby boy name. The name is a combination of “Gareth” and “Darren” and does not have a distinct meaning.
- Grayer Grayer is an American baby name suitable for boys. The meaning of the name is “the color gray.”
- Hopper Hopper is an American boy baby name. It means “one who hops.”
- Jabre Jabre is an American name for baby boys. It means “all powerful.”
- Jamarcus Jamarcus is an American baby boy name. There is no meaning associated with the name, since it is a combination name from “Ja” and “Marcus.”
- Jaxton Jaxton is an unusual baby boy name with American origins. It means “from the town of Jack.” Alternative spellings include Jaxtyn and Jackston.
- JayceeJaycee is an original American name for baby boys. It comes from spelling out the initials J.C., and does not have an official meaning.
- Jeb Jeb is an American baby name that is given to boys. It can be a nickname ofr either James or Joseph, but is often given as a child's full name. Since its origins are as a nickname, it does not have a meaning.
- Laik Laik is a baby boy name of American origin. It means “near or from the lake.”
- LeroyLeroy is an American baby name most suitable for boys. The meaning of the name is “king.”
- MasonMason is a American baby name for boys. It originally referred to those who worked as a tradesman. But the origins of using Mason as a first name for baby boys is American.
- MaverickMaverick is an American name given to baby boys. It means “independent” or “noncomformist.”
- Mitt Mitt is an American baby boy name. It has no distinct meaning, because it was originally an American nickname for the name “Milton,” but is now used as a unique name itself.
- Narvel Narvel is an American name for baby boys. The meaning is “knight in shining armor.”
- Rockefeller Rockefeller is a baby boy name with American origins. It means “from Rockenfield.” The name came from the famous Rockefeller family in America and is now used as a first name.
- Stetson Stetson is an American boy baby name. Originally given to a popular brand of cowboy hats, the name is now given to baby boys.
Having a daughter? Here are 25 American Baby Names for Girls.