Jaycee is a modern English girl’s name of uncertain meaning. Jaycee could mean “healer” or “victory”. Jaycee peaked in popularity in the early 2010’s alongside similar names like Casey and Macy.
Meaning of the name Jaycee:
English: healer, victory
Origin of the name Jaycee:
Jaycee is a modern English baby girl’s name of uncertain meaning. Jaycee is a created name that could come from the Greek name Jason meaning “healer” or the Hindu name Jaya meaning “victory”.
Symbolism of the name Jaycee:
The Rod of Asklepios is the traditional symbol of a healer. The symbol, which is a snake wrapped around a rod, has even been adopted by modern day physicians as a symbol of the practice of medicine.
Style of the name Jaycee:
Gender of the name Jaycee:
Jaycee is a girl's name.
Pronunciation of the name Jaycee:
Number of syllables in the name Jaycee:
Emotion evoked from the name Jaycee:
Jaycee evokes feelings of joy and exuberance.
Alternative spellings for the name Jaycee:
JC, Jaci, Jacie, Jacy, Jayci, Jaycie, Jasey, Jaysie
Nicknames for the name Jaycee:
Popularity of the name Jaycee:
According to the Social Security Administration, Jaycee is a girl’s baby name that entered the top 1000 names in 1998. Jaycee peaked at #216 in 2011.
Related names for the name Jaycee:
Great middle names for the name Jaycee and their meanings:
- Lola (lady of sorrows)
- Livia (blue, envious)
- Alessia (defending warrior)
- Marisol (sea and sun)
- Rumi (beauty, flow, lapis lazuli)
- Hana (grace, work, glow, flower)
- Ina (lover of horses)
- Kira (throne, little dark one)
- Kana (beautiful, flower)
- Noemi (my delight)
Famous people with the name Jaycee:
- Jaycee Chan (Hong Kong singer)
- Jaycee Carroll (Azerbaijani-American basketball player)
- Jaycee Lee Dugard (American kidnapping survivor and author)
- Jaycee John Okwunwanne (Nigerian footballer)
- Jaycee Wilkins (American dancer)
Jaycee in popular culture:
- Jaycees (American civic organization)
- Jaycee (video games, Tekken series)