Arham is a baby boy’s name of Arabic origin. It is a Muslim name that means “merciful” and is used several times in the Quran. Although it does not yet appear in the top 1000 baby names list, Arham is rapidly growing in popularity in the US.
Meaning of the name Arham:
Origin of the name Arham:
Arham is a baby boy’s name of Arabic origin that means “merciful”. Arham is a term in the Quran often attributed to Allah.
Symbolism of the name Arham:
Arham is a term mentioned several times in the Quran, referring to Allah as the “most merciful”.
Style of the name Arham:
Gender of the name Arham:
Arham is a boy's name.
Pronunciation of the name Arham:
Number of syllables in the name Arham:
Emotion evoked from the name Arham:
Arham evokes feelings of compassion and mindfulness.
Alternative spellings for the name Arham:
Nicknames for the name Arham:
Popularity of the name Arham:
According to the Social Security Administration, Arham is an uncommon baby boy’s name. It has never appeared in the top 1000 baby names list in the US.
Related names for the name Arham:
Great middle names for the name Arham and their meanings:
- Faris (rider, knight)
- Nadim (friend)
- Kadir (capable)
- Khalil (friend)
- Tariq (the one who knocks at the door)
- Malik (king, wave)
- Sayid (happy, lucky)
- Ismail (God will hear)
- Zayd (increase, growth)
- Samir (a friend to talk with in the evening)
Famous people with the name Arham:
- Arham (Malaysian singer-songwriter and director)
- Arham Sheikh (Norweigan Youtuber and medical professional)
- Arham (Pakistani music producer)
- Arham Khan Barakzai (American researcher)
- Dr. Arham Ahmed (American physicist)
- Arham Abbasi (Indian actor)