Kimberlee is a bright and cheerful baby name for girls. As the 20th-century variation of a traditional surname, this given name maintains a refreshing place in popular culture. Kimberlee is the protagonist of Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike, and Kimberlee Clark was a main character on the sitcom Son of the Beach. Keep reading to learn more about this baby name.
Meaning of the name Kimberlee:
English: Royal fortress meadow
Origin of the name Kimberlee:
Kimberlee is a variation of the name Kimberly. This name derives from the Old English words Cyneburg (meaning “royal fortress”) and lēah (meaning “meadow,” “field,” or “clearing”).
Symbolism of the name Kimberlee:
Kimberlee is an alternative spelling of the name Kimberly. This name derives from the various English locations called Kimberley. In addition, there is also a city in South Africa known as Kimberley. Named after Lord Kimberley of Norfolk, this city gained worldwide recognition during the 19th century as a result of the Boer War. During the era, the symbol of Kimberley was the diamond.
Style of the name Kimberlee:
Gender of the name Kimberlee:
Kimberlee is a girl's name.
Pronunciation of the name Kimberlee:
Number of syllables in the name Kimberlee:
Emotion evoked from the name Kimberlee:
The name Kimberlee evokes feelings of magnetic charm.
Alternative spellings for the name Kimberlee:
Nicknames for the name Kimberlee:
Popularity of the name Kimberlee:
According to the Social Security Administration index, Kimberlee was the 985th most popular baby name for girls in 1995.
Related names for the name Kimberlee:
Great middle names for Kimberlee and their meanings:
- Avril (opening, fourth month)
- Blaire (field, plain, meadow)
- Cove (sheltered bay)
- Emerson (universal ruler)
- Harper (harp player)
- Liv (life, protection, olive tree)
- Niven (little saint)
- Noel (Christmas)
- Sawyer (woodcutter)
- Skyler (scholar)
- Valor (bravery, courage, value)
Famous people with the name Kimberlee:
- Kimberlee Acquaro (photojournalist)
- Kimberlee Autry (wife of actor Carlos Alan Autry Jr.)
- Kimberlee Bassford (documentary filmmaker)
- Kimberlee Green (netball player)
- Kimberlee Maslin Kammerdeiner (soccer player)
- Kimberlee Jane Kearfott (professor and nuclear engineer)
- KimberleeOstheimer (lawyer and daughter of media executive Shari Ellin Redstone)
- Kimberlee Michelle Peterson (actress)
- Kimberlee Dawn Walker (singer)
- Kimberlee “Kim” Weatherall (intellectual property lawyer)
Kimberlee in popular culture:
- Kimberlee (protagonist of Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike and HarperCollins Publishers)
- Kimberlee Clark (character on the sitcom Son of the Beach)