For those looking to capture the wild sides that many little boys have, consider one of these boy names that mean destruction. While some lean a little morbid, others signify strength and aggression. Explore these unique and masculine names.
- Mort The name Mort is not often used but is suitable for boys. The name means “death.”
- Aghat This Indian name for boys means “destroyer of sin.” It is unusual outside of India, making it easy to provide your boy with a unique name.
- Shamhuth This name means “destroyer, destruction.” It is a name with Biblical origins.
- Haraumpah An unusual name derived from Biblical times, Haraumpah is a boy's name that means “destruction.”
- Yosemite An uncommon name for boys that means “killer.” The name has Native American origins.
- Ah — A very unusual name that means “god of death” in ancient Mayan religion. The god was known for his destruction and darkness.
- Ziddim A creative, modern boy's name, Ziddim means “treason, destruction.” The name has Biblical origins.
- DamienThough Damien technically means “to tame” or “subdue,” most people associate it with the devil and dark thoughts. It is nonetheless a popular name in the U.S. Aridam: The name Aridam means “destroyer of foes.” It has Indian origins.
- Kismet The name Kismet for boys is unusual and unique. The name is derived from the Arabic word qisma.
- Saxon The name for boys means “dagger.” it is a name that earns respect but is also modern and fun despite its dark meaning. Saxon is of German origin.
- Anubis An uncommon name for boys, Anubus was the Greek god of death. The name comes from the Egyptian religion.
- Runihura A masculine name meaning “destroyer.” The name has Egyptian origins and gives him an unusual, unique name.
- Casimir The name Casimir means “destroyer of peace.” This dark natured name for boys is popular in some countries outside of the U.S. It has French and Dutch origins.
- Ubel This German baby name means “evil.” People with this name usually have good luck with the number four.
- Gedeon A Hebrew name with Biblical origins, the name Gedeon means “destroyer.” It is primarily a name used for boys.
- Than A Greek name for boys, Than means “death.” The dark meaning of the name will not have bearing on the mature, amazing adult he will one day become.
- Dahak — A boy name with Indian origins, Dahak means “destroyer.”
- Andulbaith This strange name for boys means “slave of one who raises the dead.” The name has Arabic roots.
- Matchitehew This unique name for boys has native American heritage. It means “he has an evil heart.” It is a dark, mature name for your newborn.
- Aridam An uncommon name for boys meaning “destroyer of sins,” Aridam has Indian origins.
- Hadeon This boy's name is from Ukrainian origin and means “destroyer.”
- ClayA name for boys meaning “mortal” or “one who is subject to death at any time,” Clay
- Tavarious A modern, fun name for boys, Tavarious means “one who has no luck.” This name has American origins.
- Abaddon A Hebrew name for boys meaning “the destroyer.” It is a serious name for a charming little boy.
- Persefoni This Greek name means “bringer of death.” It doesn't get closer to destruction than this.
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!
The image featured at the top of this post is ©solarseven/Shutterstock.com.