From Gila, which means “eternal,” to Ananta, which means “endless” or “never-ending,” this list of girl names that mean immortal is filled with plenty of feminine options. Explore the options — complete with meaning and origin — and find the ideal name for your daughter!
RELATED: More Baby Names That Mean Immortal
- Aina This name has several spelling variations, including Anaya. The name means “always” and has Latvia origins. Girls named Aina are adventurous and energetic.
- Sadiva A pretty name for girls, Sadiva also works as a unique name outside its country of origin. People with the name Sadiva are usually Hindu in religion.
- Angana This cute name for girls means “The immortal one who is beautiful and unperishable.” It has Indian origins. This name is not often heard of in the United States.
- Lestari The name Lestari means “eternal.” It is a unique name for a girl of Indonesian origins. Girls named Lestari are ambitious and enjoy making other people happy.
- Ananta The name Ananta is beautiful and timeless. It means “endless, never-ending.” The name is unique and has a Sanskrit origin. Name a girl Ananta if you want a name that starts conversations.
- Mandana A beautiful, three-syllable name for girls meaning “everlasting.” The name has Persian origins. Mandana is a three-syllable, unique name.
- Eternity The name eternity means “forever; everlasting.” It is a fun name for a girl. Those who have the name Eternity are said to be courageous, smart, and mystical.
- Tancy The name means “an immortal woman.” This name is unique, fun and often symbolizes a girl who will grow to be influential, generous, and fun-spirited.
- Zayanya A name primarily of Aztec origin, Zayana means “always and forever.” Those with the name Zayanya are often creative and ambiguous. In 2016, this name was very popular.
- Gila A name with Hebrew origins, Gila means “eternal.” It is an old-fashioned, simple name for a girl. You will rarely hear this name used.
- Nitya The name means “eternal.” It is a very uncommon name, used less than 1,000 times since the 1800s. Parents seeking a unique name will appreciate this cute girl's name.
- Ambrosia This name is of Greek origin. The name is sweet and charming, modern and hip. It means “immortality” and while not unheard of, it is still unique enough to help her stand out in a crowd.
- Hisako The Japanese name Hisako has three syllables. It is popular in Japan but not often heard in America. It is a great name for a girl who one day will grow to be affectionate and considerate of other people.
- EricaThe feminine version of the name Eric, Erica is a popular name for girls and can be used as a first or a middle name. It means “eternal ruler.”
- Abadi Abadi has a few pronunciations which makes it unique. This Indian girl's name means “someone who is immortal.” It is a unique name in America.
- AiyanaA name of Native American origin, Aiyana means “eternal blooming flower.” The meaning is just as sweet as the name. Girls with this name are said to be hard-working people who go the extra mile in every task they take on.
- Imara Imara is a cute name for girls that means “immortal” in India, its native origin country. Girls with this name are strong and often love nature.
- Baqa A name with Arabic origins, Baqa is often used by those of the Muslim religion. The name means “survival, immortal, eternal.” People named Baqa love to try new things and live their lives to the fullest.
- Nityasri A three-syllable name for girls, Nityasri means “eternal beauty, ever-present, goddess.” Those with the name are often positive and happy, generous with their time, and go-getters. Although a long name, it is an excellent choice that certainly brings originality to the plate.
- Akshayaa This name means “immortal.” The cute name for girls is unique. Often, girls name Akshayaa are full of energy, love daring things in life, and are obedient and trustworthy.
- Chiradeep This name for girls means “ever-glowing light, an eternal lamp.” It is of Indian origins where it is popularly used. Do not expect to hear the name very often outside of the country.
- Azeen The name Azeen is old-fashioned but full of life. It means “eternal beauty,” a quality your adorable girl will have. The name Azeen is not often used in the U.S.
- Antanasia This four-syllable name for girls is cute, modern, and cheerful but can be somewhat difficult to pronounce. The name means “one who will be reborn; immortal.” It has Romanian and Russian origins.
- Eilam The name means “forever or eternal.” It has Hebrew origins. Boys with this name grow to become take-charge leaders who work hard to achieve great things in their lives.
- Athelinda Athelinda is not a name you hear every single day. It is sure to strike up conversations with friends. The name Athelinda means “One who guards and is immortal.”
Peruse thousands of baby names on MomsWhoThink.com! And follow us on Pinterest for more parenting inspiration!
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Lucky Team Studio/Shutterstock.com.